It is advised to pay attention to handle color-matched ink.
- The more White or Clear is mixed with other colored ink, the more LF of the mixture is degraded.
- When the colors of good LF are used for color matching, the LF of the matched ink becomes good.The followings are the rough LF data of color-matched ink.
|colored ink||Mixing ratio（colored ink：White）|
|colored ink 100||60 : 40||40 : 60||20 : 80||10 : 90||White 100|
|46 Blue, 45 Deep Blue, 87 Marine Blue, 75 Green||8||8||7-8||7||6-7||7|
|16 Pink, 25 Violet, 38 Red, 6 Bright Red, 28 Orange||7-8||7-8||7||6-7||6||7|
|8 Red, 35 Sky Blue||7||6-7||6||5-6||5||7|
|13 Lemon Yellow, 14 Yellow||6-7||6||5-6||5||4||7|
|18 Geranium, 85 Marine Blue||6||5-6||5||4||3||7|
|3 Lemon Yellow, 2 Yellow, 5 Bright Red, 17 Geranium||5||4||3||2||x||7|
|( V-3 Lemon Yellow ), ( V-5 Bright Red )||4||3||2||x||x||7|
- As LF is affected by the substrate or printing conditions, use above date just for references.
- Above data are obtained from#100 SUPER GLOSS and #600 VAC COLOR.The different results may be obtained from other series of ink."V" is the abbreviation for STANDARD VINYL INK(for domestic market).
- 35 SKY BLUE is the mixture of 46 BLUE and 01 WHITE (46:01=20:80).
- We stopped production of 55 Prussian Blue and 22 Magenta.