VINYL FLUORESCENT INK has excellent resistance to migration and no odor of formaline.
Vinyl toys, flexible vinyl, rigid vinyl, vinyl stickers.
- Excellent fluorescence.
- Good resistance to migration, Non-formaline.
- Passed Safety Regulation for Vinyl Toys.
HOW TO USE
Dilute the ink with VINYL THINNER (fast drying, standard drying or slow drying) on the conditions.
Add VINYL RETARDER when very slow drying is required.
Flexible vinyl ; approx. 2-4 minutes at 20°C(68°F)
Use our VINYL CLEANING THINNER
COLOR RANGE & TYPE OF PACKING
YELLOW, ORANGE, RED, PINK, MAGENTA, GREEN, BLUE . 1 kg can
- When colored substrates are used, print WHITE first. Vinyl fluorescent ink should be printed on WHITE in this case.
- As the particle size of the fluorescent pigment is small, the fine meshes(>200 meshes/inch) can be used.
- The lightfastness of fluorescent ink is not good. Make the ink film thick using viscous ink and coarse to improve lightfastness.
- Please refer to MSDS before use.
- Be sure to do trial print before commercial run to confirm that the product fits the purposes.
Enter a keyword that helps you to find the products which meet your requirements for function, application and substrate.
"Advanced search" makes it possible to find the search conditions from drop-down list.