RC RCD SERIES PTC-10 CLEAR
(ink-jet printable & writable clear ink)
RC RCD SERIES PTC-10 CLEAR is ink-jet ink printable clear ink for CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R and DVD-RW. The printed surface is also writable with marker.
TYPE OF INK
One-component UV curable ink. Milky white paste
CD-R and CD-RW, DVD-R and DVD-RW
HOW TO USE
- The ink is supplied in ready-to-use condition.
- Standard curing conditions : One metal halide lamp 120W/cm, Integral light : 300 mJ/cm²
- Mesh : 300-350 meshes, Coating thickness : 10-15 microns
- Be sure to stir well before use.
- Do not leave the ink container with its lid open. It is advised to be careful not to make the ink surface solid when the ink is handled by the window or under the fluorescent lamp.
- Ink appearance might look different, although this rarely happens. This happens by the influence of polymerization inhibitor, but there is no problem in using the ink.
- Drying may be slower with some type of printer which discharges more ink. Signature PRO by Primera is one example of such printer.
- This ink is manufactured after receipt of order. There is normally no stock.
- Please refer to MSDS before use.
- Be sure to do trial print before commercial run to confirm that the product fits the purposes.
- Substrate : CD-R
- Meshes : Polyester 350 meshes/inch
- Curing : One metal halide lamp 120W/cm, Integral light : 300mJ/sq.cm
- Coating thickness : 10 microns
||Rotary visco-tester 62.5rpm, 25°C(77°F)
||Cross-hatch, tape-peeling test
||60°C(140°F), 90% humidity, 100 hours
Information given here is gained from our laboratory testing, and no firm guarantee is implied.