UV CURABLE SPRAY INK
(UV CURABLE HARD-COAT INK)
ACRYLIC HARD-COAT INK,EM and EO, forms transparent hard-coating on acryl and polycarbonate.
EM : Transparent and glossy finish
EO : Matt finish. It is possible to adjust the degree of matt finish by mixing EO and EM.
- Tough ink film. Pencil hardness is higher than 4H.
- Ink film has excellent transparency and levelling.
- The product is one-component type and easy to handle.
HOW TO USE
- Stir well before use.
- Heat the printed matter before UV irradiation to make the solvent contained in the ink evaporate completely. That makes physical properties better.
- Handle the product at the environmental tempreture of 20-30°C(68-86°F) avoiding direct sunshine.
- Use VINYL CLEANING THINNER to wash up the machine and tools.
One metal halide lamp : 120 W/cm
Lamp power : 0.9-1.1 W/cm²
Integral light : 0.6-1.1 J/cm²
80°C(176°F), 5-10 minutes
It depends on printing conditions and coating thickness how long it takes for solvent to evaporate.
- Please refer to the literature, UV INK, for general precautions.
- Store the ink in a cool and dark place. Use up the ink within 6 months.
- As this ink easily cures, please avoid handling this product not only under direct sunshine but also under the fluorescent lamp.
- Please refer to MSDS before use.
- Be sure to do trial print before commercial run to confirm that the product fits the purposes.