RC CDV-SGX SERIES
RC CDV-SGX SERIES is designed for label-printing on UV protective coating of CDs and CD-Rs. Ink film is resistant to abrasion. Adhesion and curing are excellent.
Coverage of RC CDV-SGX SERIES is much improved compared with CDV-S SERIES.
10 WHITE has been added to this series. 10WHITE is superior in opacity, coverage, curing, and adhesion.
Printing on CDs and CD-Rs.
- Ink hardly drops off the screen by rheology control. Suitable for high-speed printing.
- Good resistance to chemicals such as acid or alkali.
- Ink film is gloss and resistant to abrasion.
- Skin irritation(P.I.I.) is low and it is easy to handle.
- RC SGX SERIES is made in Japan under strict quanlity control.
HOW TO USE
- Ink is supplied in ready-to-use condition. Add CLEAR to adjust density.
Add REDUCER(reactive type) to adjust viscosity.
- CDV-SGX SERIES is not compatible with other series of UV inks.
- Standard curing conditions(Conditions depend on colors.):
Metal halide lamp 120W/cm,
Integral light : approx. 300mJ/cm²,
350nm peak power : 300mW/cm²
- Mesh : 300-420 meshes
- Standard colors: 17 color shades
- Halftone colors: 4 color shades (2 type, gloss finish and matt finish, are available.)
- Gold(clear type): 8 color shades
- Silver(clear type): 7 color shades
6,000-7,000 discs/kg (polyester 350 meshes)
- Both matt and gloss finish are available for halftone colors.
- Use 01 WHITE when matching colors.
- If spin-coating is cured too hard, adhesion will be poor.
- Although skin irritation is low, avoid direct contact with skin. When the ink contacts with skin, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Store the ink in a cool and dark place. Ink gels or increases its viscosity when left in hot place (>30°C)(>86°F).
- Stir well before use.
- Please refer to MSDS before use.
- Be sure to do trial print before commercial run to confirm that the product fits the purposes.
- Substrate : UV clear coating of compact disc
- Meshes : Polyester 350 meshes
- Curing : One metal halide lamp 120 W/cm
- Integral light : 300 mJ/cm²
- 350nm peak power : 300mW/cm²
||Cross-hatch, tape-peeling test
||Adhesion test with 3-color-print
||100 rubbing test with load of 500 grams
with 99.5% ethanol.
||Immersion for 24 hours
||Dropping of 1N/H2SO4 for 4 hours
||Dropping of 1N/NaOH for 4 hours
||Gloss slightly spoiled
||500 rubbing with 500 grams/cm²
with abrasion tester
||500 hours with Sunshine-Weather Meter
- Weathering resistance depends on the color. Please refer to lightfastness chart before use.
- Information given here is gained from our laboratory testing, and no firm guarantee is implied.