RC CDV-S SERIES
RC CDV-S SERIES is designed for label-printing on UV protective coating of compact discs. Ink film is hard. Adhesion and curing are good.
Print on UV protective clear coating of CDs.
- Excellent high-speed printability.
- Good resistance to chemicals such as acid or alkali.
- Ink film is hard and resistant to abrasion.
- Skin irritation(P.I.I.) is low and it is easy to handle.
HOW TO USE
- Ink is supplied in ready-to-use condition. Add CLEAR to adjust density. Add REDUCER(reactive type) to adjust viscosity.
- CDV-S SERIES is not compatible with other series of inks.
- Standard curing conditions(Conditions depend on colors.):
Metal halide lamp 120 W/cm, Integral light : approx. 400 mJ/cm²
- Mesh : 300-420 meshes
01 WHITE, 07 OPAQUE WHITE, UP WHITE(under coating for offset printing), 02 YELLOW, 03 LEMON YELLOW, 28 ORANGE, 05 BRIGHT RED, 08 RED, 17 GERANIUM, 16 PINK, 25 VIOLET, 35 SKY BLUE, 46 BLUE, 45 DEEP BLUE, 75 GREEN, 87 MARINE BLUE, 90 BLACK, 00 CLEAR, HFT MATT CLEAR, HALFTONE LEMON YELLOW, HALFTONE MAGENTA, HALFTONE CYAN, HALFTONE BLACK
- SP WHITE is especially opaque and recommendable for under coating for offset prints.
- Although skin irritation is low, it is advised to avoid skin contact with the ink. In case of contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Store the ink in a cool and dark place. Ink gels or increases its viscosity when left in hot place (>30°C)(>86°F).
- Stir well before use.
- Please refer to MSDS before use.
- Be sure to do trial print before commercial run to confirm that the product fits the purposes.
- Substrate : UV clear coating of compact disc
- Meshes : Polyester 350 meshes
- Curing : One metal halide lamp 120 W/cm, Integral light : 400 mJ/cm²
||Cross-hatch, tape-peeling test
||Adhesion test with 3-time-print
||100 rubbing test with load of 500 grams
with 99.5% ethanol.
||Immersion for 24 hours
||Dropping of 1N/H2SO4 for 4 hours
||Dropping of 1N/NaOH for 4 hours
||Gloss slightly spoiled
||500 rubbing with 500 grams/cm²
with abrasion tester
||500 hours with Sunshine-Weather Meter
- Weathering resistance depends on the color. Please refer to lightfastness chart before use.
- Information given here is gained from our laboratory testing, and no firm guarantee is implied.