COLOSER PHOSPHORESCENT INK
PHOSPHORESCENT INK abosrbs sunshine or the light of electric lamp and stores light energy. It glows spontaneously giving out this stored energy. It can be used for industrial or commercial printings.
- Lightfastness is good. It can be used for industrial printing.
- Light-lasting time of SG-1 green and SB-1 blue was improved.
- Neither radioactive substances nor harmful substances are contained.
HOW TO USE
- Use coarser meshes than 150/inch. The thicker the coating is, the longer the ink glows and the better the color color performance become.
- Stir well before use.
- The choice of thinner and other usage are in accordance with the ink series which is used as base ink.
Phosphorescent ink can be manufactured using all the ink series(conventional and UV) although there are some series that are not available. Please make an enquiry to us for more details.
TYPE OF PACKING
- 1-kg-can(conventional ink)
- 1-kg-plastic container(UV ink)
Other type of packing is available on demand.
- COLOSER PHOSPHORESCENT INK is custom-made product. We normally do not have any stock.
- Although the pigment is lightfast, the quality may degrade depending on the conditions(eg. temperature, humidity, UV light).
- The supply of RED 40 was stopped as its raw material became unavailable.
- Please refer to MSDS of each ink series before use.
- Be sure to do trial print before commercial run to confirm that the product fits the purposes.
- Base ink : RC VX 47 SERIES(UV)
- Substrate : ABS (white)
- Mesh : Polyester 70 meshes/inch
- Coating thickness: 100 microns
- Printing conditions :
Printed matters are lighted with black light (40 W - 1 lamp, distance - 20cm)
for 3 minutes. Glow is measured in split time.
- Measuring method: Glow measuring device (Topcom Bm-5A, field of view:2 degree)
|after 5 minutes
|after 10 minutes
|after 30 minutes
|after 60 minutes
|after 90 minutes
|after 120 minutes
|after 150 minutes
|after 180 minutes
|after 210 minutes
|after 240 minute
*1) Glow degree = cd/m²
*2) Glow is recognizable if the degree is higher than 0.002cd/m² by naked eyes.
If the degree is below 0.001cd/m² by naked eyes, it is hard to recognize the glow.
*3) The above figures are obtained by laboratory test and do not imply any guarantee.